22" (Standard) 24" & 27" Seat Depths
The Taylor Made "Design Your Own" sofa collection has ENDLESS options almost literally. Check out the Pinnacle+ line of upholstered Furniture at HomePlex Furniture in Indianapolis Indiana.
The Pinnacle brand of furniture features 8 way hand tied construction, a lifetime warranty on the frame springs and cushions. They are built for comfort and also to last a lifetime. If you are looking for the best quality sofas in the Indianapolis area our Pinnacle line should be your #1 choice.
HomePlex Furniture in Indianapolis, Indiana features the finest sofas and sectionals with 8 way hand tied construction. We also have many slipcover sofas to choose from. Our Indianapolis showroom features solid wood bedroom and dining room furniture that is USA made with many size, finish color and fabric options. If you live in the Indianapolis, Carmel or Downtown Indianapolis area we invite you to visit us today.
Our all-encompassing commitment to quality begins with our craftsmanship. Every one of our skilled artisans handcrafts and assembles each piece to an exacting standard using only the highest quality material, for a superb piece of furniture that is beautiful inside and out.
1. Nail head trim applied one nail at a time
2. Sinuous springs, polyurethane foam, and polyester fiber provides superior support to our back cushions
3. Channel–sewn, premium back cushions add extra comfort
4. Fabric and leather patterns are precision-cut and flow matched
5. Arm borders are luxuriously padded with foam and fiber
6. Three to four rows of eight-way, hand-tied coil springs for firm yet flexible support
7. Corner blocks are triple reinforced with staples, glue and screws
8. Choice of thirty-five multi-step wood finishes
A. Each frame is upholstered by experienced craftsmen, one piece at a time
B. Fabrics are fully flow matched to ensure seamless connection of patterns and textures
C. Eight-way hand tied coil springs, either three or four rows deep, are used for the ultimate seating foundation
D. Nail head trim is applied one nail at a time by experienced craftsmen